Goals of fundings
- To integrate gifted, highly talented, lateral thinkers and marginalized people and groups.
- With their contributions, to enrich and develop our projects and educational offers as well as the offers of our partner initiatives.
Guidelines for participation
- The participant (s) are 16 years or older.
- The participant (s) properly submit their participation request using the form at the bottom of the page.
Subsidy permit – who is funded?
- The participant (s) belong to one of the three target groups.
- The contribution of the participant (s) deals with a funded topic. The topic is executed with image, photo, plastic, video (documentary, film, interview, action, installation, etc.) sound, music, song, cartoon, text, etc. artistically and / or in scientific language.
- The submitted contribution is classified as „eligible“, on which a commission of at least three persons will rule.
- The funding amount is set according to the suitability and quality of the contribution and amounts to 1.000 – 20.000, – Euro. As of 2019. If the payment is made in non-Euro countries, it is based on the variable foreign exchange rates minus the bank charges incurred.
- There is no legal claim to funding.
- There is no right of appeal against the Commission’s decision, but an application for „explanation of the decision“ may be brought.
- There is no right to object to the amount of the subsidy.
- There is no right to a refund of the promotion.
Applications for grants
Before completing the form, select a funded topic to participate in. Remember the project code. You can also participate in several, but at most 3 projects at the same time and receive funding.
Thank you for your interest. Within 8 weeks you will receive an answer to your request.
THE INTEGRAL COMMUNITY, LIFESTYLE AND SCIENCEPHERE